Bia Rapper (born 16 August 1991 [Age: 29 years]; Real Name: Bianca Miquela Landrau) is a well-known artist, musician, rapper, lyricist, YouTuber, social media face, actress, entrepreneur, and media personality from the United States. She rose to fame for her recent collaboration with the pop star named Nicki Minaj for the song ‘Whole Lotta Money’. 

People like the collaboration of the duo as both are super-talented singers. The official video song was released on July 09, 2021 (Friday). After some time of the release, Nicki and Bia also came live on Instagram to interact with their fans and get feedback about the song. 

Apart from this, Bia has also featured in a reality show named ‘Sisterhood of Hip Hop’ in 2014. She worked in the same show for 2 years. She has released many singles and EPs such as Piñata, Whip It, Safari, For Certain, and many more. 

The list doesn’t end here, she has also made her own channel on YouTube, where she uploads her latest and upcoming songs. Bia has also appeared in many magazines and interviews. In addition to this, she has also launched her own fashion brand. She sells the items of clothing at very reasonable prices and a printed image of herself. 

Bia Rapper’s Biography 

Bia Rapper Wikipedia:- Bianca Miquela Landrau was born on 16 August 1991 in Medford, Massachusetts, United States. Her full real name is Bianca Miquela Landrau. In 2017, she shifted to Los Angeles, California, USA. 

She took admission to Medford High School for her high school graduation. As per Wikipedia, she enrolled herself in a reputed college for further studies but dropped that in the middle as she started taking interest in music and rapping. 

Bia Rapper Wiki (Profile, Height, Weight & Age)

Bianca Landrau’s Family & Ethnicity

The young rapper Bianca Miquela Landrau has not revealed the identity of her mother and father in any public domain. She adores her mom and often says that she did everything for her ‘Mama’. She is living with her family in California. 

Bia didn’t mention her sister or brother on her social media accounts. She captured images with her niece named Arianna Davis and also posted them on her official Instagram account. Bia is of a mixed ethnic group as her father is of Afro Puerto Rican descent and her mother belongs to Italian descent. Therefore, American Rapper Bia’s ethnicity is Multiracial Afro Puerto Rican & Italian descent.

Rapper Bia’s Boyfriend & Relationships

Bia Rapper is a gorgeous and super-talented artist. She mostly keeps her personal life private. From her Instagram account, we came to know that she is in a romantic relationship. She has also posted some hidden face images with her lover. 

Well, she has not revealed the name of her boyfriend. All the photographs, she posted on her social media, were either taken from the backside or in such a way that her lover’s face won’t reveal. Consequently, the identity of her lover is hidden at the moment. Hopefully, Bia will soon introduce her better half to the world. 

Also Read: Who is Telma Ortiz? Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family & Facts

Music Career 

After dropping her college studies, Bia started working as a bartender to arrange money for studios. She decided to become a rapper during her college days. In 2014 and 2015, she has also featured in the Oxygen reality television show named ‘Sisterhood of Hip Hop’. She did only 2 seasons of this television show. Let me tell you that she also runs her own online merch, where she provides tops, t-shirts, and masks of her image. 

As a Rapper

According to the reports, her talent was discovered by American rapper Pharrell Williams. She started working with Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. popularly known as T.I. and signed to the music label named ‘I Am Other’. In the same year, she released her first mixtape titled ‘#CholaSeason’. 

Afterward, Bia released many singles such as Hollywood, Same Hands, Whip It, Skate, Cover Girl, and others. Moreover, she has also featured in many songs such as Best on Earth by Russ, Piñata by Vice, Remember Me by Dove Cameron, Facts by Chantel Jeffries, Safari by J Balvin, and many more. 

Let me tell you that Rapper has also released some extended plays, which are more than singles but less than an album. In 2018, she worked on an EP (extended play) named ‘Nice Girls Finish Last: Cuidado’ under the record label RCA. In 2020, she completed and released her other EP named ‘For Certain’ under the record label Epic. 

Rapper Bia’s Discography

Singles / Music AlbumsSongs List
Nice Girls Finish Last: CuidadoYAKWTFGO.
Blue Bank.
Hollywood.
Drown In My Cup.
Vibes On Me.
For CertainCover Girl.
BIA BIA.
Same Hands.
Whole Lotta Money.
Automatic.
Free Bia.
Skate.
Plate.
Singles (Songs)One Minute Warning.
Whip It.
Fungshway.
Fix You.
Badside.
Remember Me.
Come & Get It.

She has recently launched her new single named Whole Lotta Money on July 09, 2021 (Friday) along with famous singer and rapper Nicki Minaj. People are really excited to enjoy the new and most demanded collaboration. Bia has also featured in many promotional songs. She worked really hard to reach this position. Her songs are available on many platforms such as iTunes Store, Spotify, Audiomack, Tidal, Apple Music, Deezer, SoundCloud, Pandora, and YouTube Music. 

Trending Now – Robson Rocha (DC Artist) Wiki – Biography, Age, Wife, Family, Art, Death & More

YouTube Journey

Bia has also started her channel on YouTube on 18 February 2010 and has earned 184k subscribers and 32 million views as of July 2021. She mostly uploads her latest songs and official videos on her channel. On 29 May 2012, she uploaded her first video titled ‘BIA “High”, which has 403k views till July 2021. 

Her audio song ‘BIA – WHOLE LOTTA MONEY (Official Audio)’ uploaded on her channel has the highest views among all videos. She posted this video at the end of 2020. Almost 6.3 million people watched and listen to her song at the time of writing this article. Moreover, she has recently uploaded her latest song along with Nicki Minaj. 

She gave a small bio on her YouTube channel. While writing her introduction on her official YouTube channel, Bia discussed her struggle and said that:- 

I just showed up 10 times in a row and still, it didn’t do anything for me. It might be that 11th time that you showed up that changes your life. So I’ve had to stick with that mantra and believe in it my whole career”

Bia Rapper’s Net Worth 

Bia Landrau is earning a good amount from her career and living her dream life. She is getting around USD 30-40k (approx.) from her rapping career. Besides this, she gets income from YouTube and other social media platforms. She has also purchased a new car for herself. Her net worth is expected at around USD 8-9 million approximately. 

Social Media Profile(s)

• Instagram: @bia
  • Facebook: @bia
  • YouTube: @prettybitchbia
  • 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Bia (Rapper)

• In February 2021, Bia Rapper appeared on the cover page of Mod magazine.
    • She has also featured in several other magazines, such as Contrast magazine, and others. 
    • She has given a live performance at Bernie’s Beach Bar.
    • Bia loves her nails very much and also uses extensions to enhance their beauty. 
    • On July 07, 2021, she was called by Dash Radio for a radio interview. 
    • She has a big soft toy teddy bear and also shared images with it on her social media. 
    • The super talented artist’s social media account has numerous images of her photoshoots for many songs.
    • She has featured in several commercials for jewelry, accessories, and clothing.
    • She loves to go to expensive malls and shops to purchase her favorite clothes. 
    • In 2020, Bia Rapper won 2 awards of ‘Artist of the Year’ and ‘Hip Hop Artist of the Year’ by the Boston Music Awards.

Images Source: Instagram.com/bia

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK%2BqrYyrmKmolad8