The sudden passing of Kelly Polson has sent shockwaves through the hearts of many. Her untimely departure, confirmed on Saturday, September 23, 2023, has left a deep void in the lives of all who had the privilege of knowing her. Kelly will forever be cherished and greatly missed by her family, friends, and loved ones. During this time of profound grief, everyone is encouraged to keep her family in their thoughts and prayers as they navigate the challenging road ahead.

Kelly Polson was known for her dedicated work at Waspy’s Truck Stop and her role at Harlan Community Schools. She pursued her education at the University of Northern Iowa. Kelly was more than just an amazing human being; she was an angel whose light shone brightly with a pure heart. Both as a teacher and a friend, she left an indelible mark on those fortunate enough to have known her.

In a heartfelt tribute, Shawna Savage-Evans shared, “She was a wonderful teacher and person. She just brightened my day seeing her posts and everything she did. Thinking of all her family and friends today.”

Melissa Campbell Pope shared her sorrow on the death of Kelly Polson. She stated that:

I am struggling to find the words to express how devastated I was to hear the saddest news this morning. Kelly Donlin Polson you were an amazing human. An angel. Your light shone so bright and your heart was pure. You will be missed and we will never stop talking about you because you will live on forever in our hearts ❤️

As of this publication, the specific circumstances surrounding Kelly Polson’s passing, including the exact cause of her death, remain undisclosed. No further details have been made available at this time. The general public will be promptly informed when additional information becomes accessible. Since news of her passing emerged, an outpouring of heartfelt condolences has poured in from the community, offering support and comfort to Kelly Polson’s grieving family.

Kelly, you were a bright and vibrant soul with your tie-dye, headbands, and earrings for every occasion. A wonderful, loving, and lively presence in our lives! Although we didn’t see each other often, our phone calls turned into hours of conversation and laughter. You told me I could call you Kelly, but I just couldn’t do it, Mrs. Polson! You were my 5th-grade teacher, but more importantly, you became a lifelong friend. – Jansen Stuart

ncG1vNJzZmiin5fAo7vTrGWcp51kuKa4y7JkqaecqLyvec6boK2tkafGbsPArKeyq12pv7avymaqraegYsSwvsqeqWaokajApr%2BMmq6asV2eu26t1J2sm6eeYraiew%3D%3D