Natasha Joubert is a South African model, fashion designer and beauty pageant winner who was crowned Miss South Africa's second runner-up in 2020. She ran for Miss Universe and was officially crowned Miss South Africa in 2023.

At the age of 26, crowned as Miss SA 2023, Natasha continues to shine as a pageant title holder and a successful businesswoman. A devout contributor to charity, she has given millions to the underprivileged.

Natasha Joubert's profile

Full nameNatasha Joubert
Date of birth24 July 1997
Age26 years (as of August 2023)
LocationPretoria, Centurion
CareerPublic relations officer at RFJ Inc, owner at Natalia Jefferys Fashion and beauty pageant winner
Height1.70 m or 5 ft 7 in
Net worthEstimated R1 million
Fun factDesigned her own costume for the Miss Universe pageant
FacebookTwitter
InstagramTikTok

Who is Miss SA 2023?

Natasha Joubert (age 26 years as of August 2023) was born on the 24th of July 1997 in Pretoria, South Africa.

Natasha Joubert's parents

The model is the youngest of three siblings and attended High School Eldoraigne. Her father passed away just after her 16th birthday, and her mother, Ninette Joubert, was in her final year of law school when Natasha competed in Miss South Africa 2020.

Natasha first participated in a pageant in 2016 when she entered Miss Globe South Africa. She won the title and represented South Africa at Miss Globe 2016, where she finished the fourth runner up and earned the Miss Globe award.

Natasha Joubert's education

After graduating high school in 2020, she enrolled in Boston City Campus and Business College and received a Bachelor of Commerce degree in marketing management. She served as a public relations officer for a law firm before Miss South Africa 2020. Natasha is the creator and director of the fashion design company Natalia Jefferys.

Natasha Joubert and Miss South Africa

The model entered Miss South Africa in 2020, and on the 11th of June that year, it was revealed that she had been chosen as one of the thirty-five women who will progress to the next round of auditions. On 24 June, she was named one of the top fifteen semifinalists, and on the 5th of August 2020, she was named one of the ten finalists.

On the 24th of October, Joubert competed in the Miss South Africa 2020 finals hosted at the Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town. She eventually made it to the top three.

Natasha finished as the second runner up behind eventual winner Shudufhadzo Musida and the first runner up Thato Mosehle, after completing the top three. In an interview, she said:

Never in a million years did I think a year back that I would be chosen to defend the title and show the world how strong, powerful, diverse and unique South African women are. It has been a lifelong dream that I get to live out, and I will be eternally thankful to Miss South Africa Organisation for granting me this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Natasha Joubert and Miss Universe

Shudufhadzo Musida's decision to participate in Miss World instead of Miss Africa has created an opening for this supremely talented runner-up. Natasha Joubert helped Covid-hit designers with a new initiative and designed her own outfit for the Miss Universe pageant with local SA brands.

Latest news

Miss SA 2022 Ndavi Nokeri gave the title to the new queen, Natasha Joubert. The highly acclaimed pageant occurred at Sun Bet Arena at Time Squares Menlyn, Tshwane, on Sunday, 13 August, where Natasha was crowned Miss South Africa 2023.

Why Natasha Joubert will not be going to Miss Universe

Speaking to 94.7 Radio, the Miss SA 2023 winner stated her goal is to complete her one-year reign as Miss South Africa. She has raised R1.2 million in bursaries for the underprivileged. In her speech during an interview, Natasha said:

'As I step into this new role, I am filled with a sense of responsibility to make a positive difference in the world. I believe that success is not just about personal accomplishments but about the opportunities we have to give back and uplift those around us.'

What did Natasha Joubert win?

Natasha Joubert won Miss SA 2023 and earned a worth of R1 million as part of a reward and sponsorship prize that included using an opulent apartment in Kensington for the duration of her reign. She will also get to drive a Mercedes-Benz GLC, approximately worth R1 328 500. She also won a L'Oreal-sponsored trip to Paris.

Since entering beauty pageants at a young age, Natasha Joubert has been a role model to many ladies in South Africa and worldwide. The Miss SA 2023 winner encourages and motivates women of all ages, cultures and nationalities.

READ ALSO: Paige Spiranac: age, married, LPGA, TikTok, worth

We followed up with the multi-talented Paige Spiranac. She is passionate about developing the golf game, particularly among young women, and combats bullying online and in person. Despite vicious cyber abuse and criticism, she continues to rise to fame. Join us as we learn more about this American golfer!

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfHqElW1uZqaRqa60tMBmoaitkpq%2FtXnAoJxmoJWetKnAjKmYq52eqcBuscOumpqsmaS7brrErWSwp6KptW%2B006aj