Sophie Guidolin (born 16 March 1989; Age: 33 years) is an Australian Bodybuilder, Competitor, Nutritionist, International Fitness Model, Personal Trainer, Entrepreneur, and Social Media Influencer from Adelaide, Australia. If you are passionate about fitness then you must have heard about her since Sophie won many titles such as WNBF, INBA, IFBB, and various other bikini model competitions.

In April 2022, this personality got involved in a controversy after Guidolin posted a bikini-clad picture alongside her son Kai. If you are curious to know more about this incident and Sophie’s Boyfriend, Age, Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Height, Parents, etc then keep on scrolling this page.

Sophie Guidolin’s Wiki, Biography (Age, Early Life & Education)

Sophie Guidolin Biodata:- This fitness expert was born on the 16th of March and her birth year is 1989. She took birth in Adelaide, Australia, and spent the majority of her early life there. In 2022, this social media personality celebrated her 33rd birthday in the presence of her friends and family members.

She holds Australian nationality and has faith in the Christian religion. As per her birth details, Guidolin belongs to the Pisces zodiac sign. I tried my best to get some back story of her childhood and education.

But I was not able to get any details regarding all that as Sophie never really talked much about her past. However, I believe she is a well-educated personality who built a successful life by herself. She attended a local school and college in order to complete her studies.

Sophie Guidolin BIO/Wiki

Full Real NameSophie Guidolin.
Date of Birth16 March 1989.
Age (as of 2022)33 years old.
Place of BirthAdelaide, Australia.
Currently LivingGold Coast, Australia.
EthnicityWhite.
NationalityAustralian.
OccupationBodybuilder.
Competitor.
Nutritionist.
International Fitness Model.
Personal Trainer.
Entrepreneur.
Social Media Influencer.
ReligionChristianity. 
ParentsMother – Mrs. Guidolin.
Father – Mr. Guidolin.
SiblingsBrother – I will update.
Sister – not clear.
Zodiac SignPisces.
Marital StatusDivorced.
SpouseName unknown.
BoyfriendDr. Andrew Firgaira.
KidsDaughter – Aria and Evie (twins).
Son – Kai, and Ryder.

Sophie Guidolin Family (Parents, Siblings & Ethnicity)

She shared a close relationship with her father and mother while growing up. They are very well respected citizens of Australia. But information such as her parents’ and siblings’ names and professions are still not available on the internet.

Though, I will try my best to keep you updated about her dad and mom once I am able to find out anything about them. She took birth in a white family.

Sophie Guidolin’s Mom, Dad, Sis & Bro

MotherMrs. Guidolin.
FatherMr. Guidolin.
BrotherNot disclosed.
SisterNot clear.

Sophie Guidolin Career, Profession & Lifestyle

Sophie works as an international fitness model, nutritionist, personal trainer, entrepreneur, and social media influencer for many years now. She is also a very popular fitness expert and a competitor. In the initial days of her career, Guidolin won many prestigious titles such as WNBF, INBA, and IFBB.

Later, she started to work as a bikini model and also participated in various bikini model competitions. In addition, this celebrity also won most of the talent shows that she took part in. 

After getting immense success in the world of fitness, she decided to pursue her career as a fitness instructor. Sophie even co-created a workout routine The Bod. It is one of the highly-rated workout regimes. 

With this, she has been able to help many people who want to build muscle and maintain their lower body fat levels. Apart from this, Guidolin is well-known on many social media platforms where plenty of people follow her. She is popular on her Facebook page with 329k followers. She also has more than 569k followers on Instagram.

Sophie Guidolin Net worth / House / Income

• Guidolin has been actively working as a fitness instructor, model, bodybuilder competitor, and social media influencer for many years now.
  • She is also famous for being the co-creator of the workout routine The Bod.
  • Thousands of people follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc for her workout regimes and dieting tips.
  • Sophie Guidolin’s Net worth is from $500,000 to $1 Million US Dollars, as of 2022. 

Sophie Guidolin’s Husband, Children & Personal Life

This fitness guru is a mother of four adorable children. She has 2 sons including Kai and Ryder and twin daughters named Aria and Evie. Unfortunately, I was not able to get any details about their biological father(s).

But keep on following me on www.newsunzip.com because I am going to update you about Sophie’s former partner(s) very soon. By the time, I am covering this blog, she is in a romantic relationship with her boyfriend Dr. Andrew Firgaira (Implant Dentist). She also dated Hayden Sumners. Professionally, Hayden is a Police Officer. 

He is even passionate about fitness and football. They started dating each other during lockdown 2.0. Her affair with Ryan Sasena was also very famous among her followers. Earlier, this personality dated her former beaus named Jake and Nathan Wallace (professional fitness coach).

In April 2022, she received backlash after sharing a picture while wearing a skimpy G-string bikini with her son Kai. The 15-year-old said in the interview that he didn’t understand why it was such a big deal among people.

Sophie Guidolin’s Boyfriend, Relationships & Marital Status

Marital StatusDivorced.
Husband’s NameName not known.
Ex-PartnersNathan Wallace.
Hayden Sumners.
Jake.
Boyfriend’s NameDr. Andrew Firgaira.
KidsDaughter – Aria and Evie (twins).
Son – Kai, and Ryder.

Sophie Guidolin’s Height, Weight & Physical Stats

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches – 5′ 6″
In Meters – 1.68 m
In Centimetres – 168 cm
FigureHourglass.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms – 52 kg
In Pounds – 114 lbs
Dress Size4 UK.
Statistics34-24-36.
Eye ColorBlue.
Hair ColorBrown.
TattoosNo.
Plastic SurgeryYes, possibly.
Shoe Size5 UK.

Sophie Guidolin Wikipedia, Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Profile

Instagram – sophie_guidolin

Twitter – sophieguidolin

Facebook – sophieguidolin

IMDb – No.

Wikipedia – Not Live.

YouTube – Click Here.

Website – https://www.thebod.com.au/

7 Facts You Need to Know About Sophie Guidolin 

• She was raised a Jehovah’s Witness where she was taught that the human body is not shameful or something to hide.
  • This personality loves to journal where she writes about the things that she is grateful for, the things she yearns for, and the values she wants for her life.
  • She is a big-time car lover and loves to buy advanced cars in order to add them to her small collection.
  • Sophie loves to wear activewear most of the time when she is hanging out at her home.
  • Traveling is another hobby that Guidolin loves to do a lot. She has visited many exotic places in her life.
  • She works with many popular brands such as Lust Minerals, Love Romeo (clothing brand), etc on her Instagram account.
  • This fitness expert even owns Flourish & Fulfilled wellness mobile application.

FAQs About Sophie Guidolin

• Who is Sophie Guidolin?

She is an Australian Bodybuilder Competitor, Nutritionist, International Fitness Model, Personal Trainer, Entrepreneur, and Social Media Influencer.

• How old is Sophie Guidolin?

Sophie was born on 16 March 1989, therefore, she is 33 years old, as of 2022.

• How much does Sophie Guidolin weigh?

She weighs around 52 kg (114 lb).

• How tall is Sophie Guidolin?

Guidolin stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm).

• Who is Sophie Guidolins’s boyfriend?

Dr. Andrew Firgaira is her boyfriend at the time I am writing this blog.

• Is Sophie Guidolin still with Ryan?

No, she has broken up with Ryan Sasena a long time back.

• Did Sophie Guidolin sell her house? 

Yes, she sold her house and bought a new and better one.

• What nationality is Sophie Guidolin?

Sophie is Australian.

• Who is Sophie Guidolin ex?

Ryan Sasena, Jake, Nathan Wallace, and Hayden Sumners.

• Why is Sophie Guidolin famous?

Guidolin is popular for winning IFBB, WNBF, and INBA fitness competitions.

• Thanks for visiting News Unzip! If you like this article then share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMCwvMeinGafpZ6xsLjIp2Y%3D